WE NO LONGER COLLECT CUSTOMS/DUTY OR TAXES FOR CANADIAN AND AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Canadian Customs / Duties and Taxes Explained
NOTE: All import and duty taxes imposed on your order are imposed by the Canadian and your Provincial Government, NOT Leggings wholesale Superstore. We have NO control over these additional charges.
The Leggings Wholesale Superstore does not includes taxes and / or Customs and Duties in the price of your order. You are responsible for any additional charges that may apply such as Canadian and Provincial taxes as well as Customs and Duties. These are charges made by the Canadian Government, not by us. FedEx will charge you these additional Canadian Government charges at the time your package enters Canada and before delivery to you.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY
If you live in a small city in Canada, additional shipping charges may apply. The shipping fee does not include any extra leg deliveries to minor outlying cities and additional charges may apply. If there are additional shipping charges, we shall contact you and advise you of any additional charges.
2 PARTS TO CANADIAN IMPORT CHARGES: TAXES AND CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
PART 1: Provincial and Federal Taxes
- ALBERTA: PST 0% + GST 5% = 5% Import Tax
- BRITISH COLUMBIA: PST 7% + GST 5% = 12% Import Tax
- MANITOBA: PST 8% + GST 5% = 13% Import Tax
- NEW BRUNSWICK: PST 10% + GST 5% = 15% Import Tax
- NEWFOUNDLAND LABRADOR: PST 10% + GST 5% = 15% Import Tax
- NORTHWEST TERRITORIES: PST 0% + GST 5% = 5% Import Tax
- NOVA SCOTIA: PST 10% + GST 5% = 15% Import Tax
- ONTARIO: PST 8% + GST 5% = 13% Import Tax
- PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND: PST 10% + GST 5% = 15% Import Tax
- QUEBEC: PST 9.975% + GST 5% = 14.975% Import Tax
- SASKATCHEWAN: PST 6% + GST 5% = 11% Import Tax
- YUKON: PST 0% + GST 5% = 5% Import Tax
Taxes Charged on Imports by your Province (PST) and the Canadian Government (GST)
PART 2: Canadian Government Customs and Duties
The Canadian Government levies an 18% Customs and Duties import fee. This is a direct charge by the Canadian Government and has nothing to do with any charges imposed by the Leggings Wholesale Superstore. The Canadian Customs and Duties charges are paid for by you and are billed by FedEx at delivery.
NOTE: FedEx is your Import Agent.
Error or Missing Items
The Leggings Wholesale Superstore will only provide store credit for missing or damaged items for Canadian and International orders. There are no exceptions to this rule as the costs of shipping is too prohibitive.
If you do not pay your Customs / Duty / Taxes and your package is returned to us, the following charges will apply:
- 30% Restocking Fee
- Shipping Costs to You
- Shipping Casts back to our warehouse.